Quantcast

NewYork 2339697

Published on June 18th, 2016 | by Greg

0

NYC Craft Beer Festival: Join Us Tomorrow!

Whether you’re a tourist or a local, there are a few things we can agree on: public transit is great, it should be nicer, and beer is the cure for many of the city’s issues. Thankfully, if you’re a craft beer fan in town and around tomorrow, there is an event that you can’t miss. Celebrating five years in New York City, this is more than just a simple tasting- you can have a chance to meet one-on-one and listen in on seminars with industry experts and even cicerones, plus check out retail vendors, try your hand at some games, or grab a bit to eat.

But first and foremost, the NYC Summer Craft Beer Festival is all about the brews: which is why there are more than 75 breweries bringing over 150 different things to try, including meads and ciders. Your ticket gives you unlimited sampling access for three hours along with your complimentary 2 ounce souvenir glass- or you can opt for the VIP package with an extra hour of access before the crowds get in. Technically, they started this evening, but we’ll be joining tomorrow and you should too: a limited number of tickets are still available for the sessions between 2-5PM or 7-10PM on Saturday, June 18th.

The event takes place at the Lexington Armory, located at 68 Lexington Avenue, a fitting place for a large-scale event like this. Come try pours from Founder’s, Thirsty Dog, Baladin, Avery, Belhaven, Arcadia, Six Point, Goose Island, Full Sail, Bronx, Bell’s, Abita, Singlecut, Anchor, Hitachino, Harpoon, War Flag, Ninkasi, and many more. Whether you’re a fan of ales, pilsners, IPAs, porters, stouts, or something even more unusual, you’ll find something to enjoy!

VIP tickets run $70-$85, with general admission costing $65. Either ticket purchase includes a $1 donation to the One Brick organization- and of course, either way, you should be over 21 to attend. Come join us at New York City’s Craft Beer Festival tomorrow!

Tags: , , ,

About the Author

Greg dreamed up the idea for the Truly Network while living in Hawaii, which began with a single site called TrulyObscure. In 2010, when advertisers and readers were requesting coverage beyond the scope of that site, TrulyNet was launched, reaching a broader audience over a variety of niche sites. Formerly the head technology correspondent for the Des Moines Register at age 16, he has since lived and worked in five states and two countries, helping a list of organizations and companies that includes the United States Census Bureau, TripAdvisor, Events Photo Group, Berlitz, and Computer Geeks. He also served as the Content Strategy Manager for HearPlanet, a multi-platform app that has reached over a million users and has been featured in the New York Times, Hemispheres Magazine, National Geographic Adventure, Fox Business News, PC Magazine, and even Apple’s own iPhone ads. Greg has written as a restaurant critic and feature journalist for a number of national and international publications, including City Weekend Magazine, Red Egg Magazine, the Newton Daily News, Capital Change Magazine, and an arm of China Daily, Beijing Weekend. In addition, he has served as a consulting editor for the Foreign Language Press of Beijing, as well as a writer and editor for the George Washington University Hatchet, the school newspaper of his alma mater. Originally from Iowa, Greg is currently living in the West Village of Manhattan.

Back to Top ↑